Friday, January 8, 2010

Men in SEXY Button-Downs

I like how men are oh-so-sexy in button downs, really. Okay, having a nice body with a nice face adds to it, but don't you think guys should wear more of them even on casual occations? Like going to church or a small party, for example. I think it shows how they care about their appearance and that's hot! At this time, both men and women care about how they look. And I must say, some of them are doing very well. The others, try harder, maybe.



OK, I just noticed that both shirts are plaids and I didn't do it on purpose. I couldn't find nicer ones. LOL. I would prefer plain shirts or light stripes, but plaids are good too. They're so fashionable now! It also makes the shirt look and feel more casual so you can look good but not over-the-top. So you won't have to feel overdressed. You blend in and pop at the same time, get what I'm saying. And I notice that MANY guys realise what button downs can change your look. So many guys are wearing them now. GOOD JOB, you guys! :)
I also think what you wear with it matters as well.
PLEASE DO NOT:
pair them with khakis
pair them with corduroy
PLEASE DO:
pair them with skinnies
pair them with fashionable sneakers
pair them with dark wash jeans
pair them with baggy jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment