Friday, March 26, 2010

Inspired by Karl

Hi fashionistas!

The clogs are back! Karl Lagerfeld kinda started it again. We saw the Chanel Spring 2010 collection with Lily Allen singing at the back. The collection was good. Then you see the shoes. The models had wooden clogs on. And you know it, clogs are back! So here are two examples of clogs. The closed-toe clogs aren't as pretty (I think). I mean, some are alright. And it's just the way you pair 'em with your clothes. But here, I found a pair of Miu Miu's and Steve Madden's.



Again, this is what you can wear them with. Boyfriend jeans, a loose v-neck T, and a simple or crazy clutch or bag. Anything!






You can also pair clogs with a dress. They're very wearable. Easy! I should get one! :)


I miss playing dress up. I miss being a little girl I was.


credits to net-a-porter.com mytheresa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment