Monday, December 7, 2009

Art Of Clutch

I am going through the phase of clutch fetish now. I saw a girl in the mall carrying a large animal print clutch and she pulled the look off well! I guess her dressing and the clutch really got a hold of me. Maybe the clutch is the new 'large tote'. Maybe the 'large clutch' should get its fame now. I must say, I do get a little tired of carrying my Blue Roxy bag. It's pretty and I love the colour, but you know what they say... fashion comes and goes. So I think I should update my style. I was feeling the beachy, sun dress feel before this. But now, I'm more into the edgy look with a lot of BLACK. And a tinge of gold, or more! And I see hot red coming too. I like the black+gold combo. It feels so... VERONICA!

So here are some clutches;
..... if you like diamente clutches. A dinner, perhaps?

.... if you like it simple and toned-down. Satin is a good feel!

....if you are a super eco-friendly person. Malaysians, you can find something like this at Kitsch, Marmalade (Bangsar Village II) . You get fun colours to play with you look!


... If you like colours and simplicity. They come in different sizes and colours. Have fun mix-and-matching!



And then you have my FAVOURITE! Animal prints. Get them in faux, though. You don't want to kill those poor animals for your own selfish reasons! Another reason why I love animal prints is because I like the colour combo. Black and brown/gold is my way to go ;)
People say I don't look my age, well, do I have to look like a 16 year old and wear jeans and t-shirt all day? You may, kiss my ass for that. I played dress-up even before you knew what a pair of wedges were! And I still play dress-up!




No comments:

Post a Comment