Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MAC. Taste Me!

I've been going out a lot lately. I went to One Utama last night.. Didn't shop for anything, well, my only excuse to go out is.. IT'S THE HOLIDAYS! Anyway, I went to MidValley Megamall and Gardens today. I didn't plan to get anything because i spent some cash on a pair of sexy heels and a Paris Hilton wallet and I'm not the kind of person who spends money compulsively. As much as I want to call myself a shopaholic, I don't think I'm qualified! haha! But I just went out to pass time and... have good outside food lol (I had Chili's Fajita Trio xD).

But I did get these babies;

5 Frisky Business Bright Mini Lipglass/Lustreglass!

They're from the Holiday Collection. There goes my Christmas pressie from Ee Catherine :) I'm fine with it, I just really really can't wait to get to Bangkok for some heavy shopping spree!! I'm saving for that trip ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment