Wednesday, May 12, 2010

KICK Back And Relax

Good day, all! Well, it's night time already, but what the heck! Ahha.
Anyway, I thought of a look I enjoy pulling off. Sometimes, I lay off the heels and put on some kicks to look a lil' sporty. I used to be a HUGE Nike junky. But I stick to Converse now. I only have a pair of Converse though. Mine's like brown. I plan to get another pair in like, a bright colour. Like the one below.

Anyway! I like wearing Converse chucks with my skirts and dresses. It's a pretty easy way to dress down. I can still pair my Converse with Louis vuitton! Mhmm. Haha.
So, here's how I'd pair a pretty/girly bottom, I chose a pair of shorts and a skirt with funky kicks!







And finish the look with any accessory you want. Fancy, not-so-fancy, anything!
Have fun playing dress-up!

Never too old for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment