Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Not Your Everyday Beach Wear

Hey yah!

So I know the holidays are coming up soon! I am excited. But as usual, I will have piles of homework to complete during the break. However, I'll definitely try to slip in some time for play.
Unfortunately, I won't be spending any of my time at the beach this coming break, but if you are, please have the extra fun on behalf of me :)

I'll just have the pleasure of lazing in the pool looking (hopefully) skinny. HAHA.

Okay girlies, instead of the usual summer dresses, I opted for a pair of high-waisted shorts instead. I know right, I'm high on high-waisted items these days. I guess that's FASHION.

I chose a coral-coloured one and a sailor-esque two-piece. They're pretty.
Sandals, anything. Flippers are easy! So yeah, you may wanna take that.




OH! How can I forget? SUNNIES! You need them. Protect yourself from the sun, loves. :)

Get ready for sun-kissed skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment