Wednesday, June 16, 2010

5 Needs!

Hey girls.

I know I promised a homey blog post. Well, this isn't the one I had in mind, and it's pretty spontaneous. I had another post like, in my to-do-list already. I might want to do that one after this post maybe?

Well, this isn't really fashion related, but it's more beauty related. And I always think that beauty and fashion go hand in hand. So yeah, you will be getting both fashion AND beauty in this blog.

So.. Let's get started.

These are just a few items I have in my room. And believe me, I NEED them. They're so good and trusty :)



I always have a tub of vaseline's pure petroleum jelly with me. It serves as my lip balm most of the time, but it doubles as a skin moisturizer too. So I just slap some of it on my dry skin area.
And it's so affordable, it's definitely a must-have!


Next, I have the body shop lip/cheek stain. It's the one in bright red. I think they also have it in a really light colour - not too sure. But yeah, I don't use it as a lip stain because I don't really like the colour on my lips. But I LOVE it on my cheekbones. It just adds a good amount of healthy flush onto my cheecks. Haha. It's like a dupe for Benefit's Benetint. Personally, Benetint works better, but I can't afford a Benetint. HAHA.



Then, I have Bio- Oil. I know, I look like I have ugly skin or something. LOL. Well, I don't want to lie. I do have ugly stretch marks on some parts of my body. Not too much, but still! And some of you might know of my scar on my right waist. It's slowly wearing off but there's still a tone of brown on my skin. So I'm still working on getting rid of it. So yeah, Bio-Oil is like, my bestie. Haha.


I also use Vaseline's body lotion. It's the yellow one you see in drugstores. I got it in a small size because it's a lot easier to carry around in my bag. And I slap some on my body when I get bored. Haha. And it's smells so yummy! Like, I don't really use perfumes, but I use lotion. And I'm not even done with this bottle after using it for some time! AND, it's so inexpensive. Like, really! Haha. Oh, speaking of body lotion, I'm waiting for body shop malaysia to carry their coconut body butter shimmer. I love everything coconut! Haha.


Lastly, this cuticle and nail treatment pen I got from body shop. It doesn't smell too yummy, but it doesn't bother me much. I just use this before bed. Cause I don't want oily fingers while doing stuff. Lol. I have really bad conditioned cuticles so this is a need. And I'm still finding ways to get better cuticles. I think I should stop biting them off first! Haha.


Hope you enjoy this loooooong post. Drop a comment on your favourites! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment