Tuesday, June 8, 2010

LONGCHAMP?

Hey!

Remember how I wanted a Longchamp tote for myself a couple of months back?
Well, I kind of gave up on it after some time. I didn't see the point of spending so much on a bag. I mean, it's Longchamp. It's pretty simple looking. Nothing big.

BUT!
Lydia Phua, my fashion saviour, texted me today and told me that she's got a chocolate brown white Longchamp totes in medium and long-handled.

Oh wait for the best part!

She's selling them for rm280 each! And brand new!
I was EXCITED!
So I told my mom the entire story about me not having a good bag for myself, how it's retailed a lot more expensive. It's retailed at like rm490? Yeah somewhere along that line.

So you see, I AM saving :)
And I need a bag. My roxy's dying on me. And it gets tiring carrying the LV Speedy around ya know. So now, I'll have a new bag, all to myself :)

Okay, I just want some suggestions.
Chocolate brown or white?




Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment